
Mom and Dad's 30th anniversary was Sunday, so to celebrate, Chad and I had everyone over for a big dinner on Saturday night. Despite Major throwing up in the car on the way over, the night turned into so much fun. (Although I didn't have to ride all the way home in a car that smelled like throw up.)
Chad and I are so blessed by our parents. Both sets are such wonderful examples of Godly, christian marriages. We are so grateful for the influence their marriages have had on us. Thank you!
Here's some pictures!
Sweet Mary Alice. She is growing up so fast!
Don't be too intimidated by our beauty.
Mom and Amber...such gorgeous ladies!


Mary Alice took a few pictures. She loves details!

Having fun with Grumpy!

Boys being boys

Mary Alice and Major made everyone same great pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What cute pictures! It looks like you have a lot of fun with your family and congratulations to your parents.
Jon and Sarah said...
8:48 AM
I LOVE all of the pictures! So glad you all got to get together and have a good time. Congrats to your parents! 30 years is no small accomplishment!
Brenna Laine said...
11:41 AM