Yesterday was our 2nd wedding anniversary! In some ways the time has flown, and in other ways I feel like I've been married to Chad for much longer (and I mean this in a good way!). I am so glad God decided Chad and I belong together. Here's a little look back:
Engaged and loving it!
Our Wedding
Here we are now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





hey miranda! i hope ya'll had a great 2nd anniversary. hope to catch up with you sometime soon at the softball game, but the rain never stops. i was thinking about ya'll on monday, and hope ya'll had fun on your anniversary.
courtney
Anonymous said...
4:58 PM
Happy Anniversary to you!
Happy Anniversary to you!
Happy Anniversary dear Chad and Mir-an-da!
Happy Anniversary to you!!!
I hope you guys had a wonderful day yesterday!
Amber Smith said...
5:33 PM
Happy Anniversary! Time does fly by fast. Our 3rd anniversary is just in a few weeks. Hope you had a great day!
Unknown said...
7:34 PM