Rally Monkeys

Chad plays on our church class softball team. He's been playing with these guys for over 2 years now, and it's really so much fun for both of us. It's not year round, but really close to it since there is a summer, fall, and spring season. The Rally Monkeys (team name) play every Monday night, which gives all of the wives an excuse to get together and gab. Every now and then we catch a good play or hit and cheer our husbands on, but mostly we just gab. I credit these weekly softball games as the reason Chad and I were able to plug into our class so quickly 2 and a half years ago. We were able to establish friendships with people beyond the surface level of Sunday mornings.


After each game, win or lose, the guys huddle up in prayer:




Here are some action shots of my handsome husband. I wish I had thought to take a video of him running the bases...He's so fast!








2 comments:

I have no doubt that Chad is really fast after this past weekend. I think he could do just about anything. It was great to see you guys.

2:40 PM  

It was so good to see you too! I must admit I hope our kids get his athletic abilities!

2:47 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home