Ranger just seems to be more fun every day! Again, I don't really have much to say, but I thought I would share some sweet pictures from the week. Enjoy!
I'm disappointed that this is sideways, but just turn your head and laugh with me. After his bath the other night, we decided to part his hair down the middle. Ranger thought it was hilarious!!

Ranger hangs out with me in the kitchen while I cook dinner...he seems a little preoccupied here.

So true...."I was worth the wait"

Have a great weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BOYS ARE SOOO FUN!!!! I just can't get enough of our little guy! Ranger is such a hunky fella...keep the pictures coming!
Hollie said...
12:00 PM
I love his sweet eyes and smile!
The Clem Family said...
12:43 PM
How handsome! He is looking so much like Chad in those pics! :)
Michelle said...
1:48 PM
I just love his smile!! What a cutie!
Andrea said...
3:43 PM
What a happy kid!
Kim said...
1:48 PM
He is one handsome critter!
Chad said...
3:54 PM