I haven't been the best blogger lately...either reading others' or writing my own. I'm in quite a book reading kick these days, so when Ranger naps, I usually have my head in a book, rather than staring at a computer! But, I realized I've taken some pretty cute pics of my little guy, and I knew I needed to share!

Wearing his Texas Rangers hat backwards like Daddy!


No, I didn't find him this way. We stood him up, and he was pretty proud of himself. Since this was taken, we have lowered his crib!



You can tell he had a good nap by the mess of unkempt hair!




Who needs toys when you have Mommy's spatula???




Ranger has been going to Bible class for the past few weeks. This last Sunday, Chad & I were helping out, so I took a few pics. Of course, he hasn't cried during class at all until we are in there!





But he quickly got over it and started paying close attention!

5 comments:

He is so cute and I love the pic of him in Bible class. Thanks for updating, it has been too long since I have seen you three. Let's get together SOON!

7:20 PM  

Miranda,
I love the picture of him laying in his crib. The best part is the fact you can see 4 pacifiers sitting in close proximity to his head. Sounds like you guys are doing well.
Tracey (Brock)

9:20 AM  

I cannnot get enough of that hair. It is fabulous!

4:20 PM  

Love these pics!! Too cute!

6:10 PM  

Miranda, I LOVE the Bible Class pictures. That is what I like to see. (Not the one of Ranger crying, but the other one!) :-)

5:36 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home