Poor little Roo was struck by a nasty 24-hour stomach bug on Friday afternoon. This was the first time he's ever thrown up, and let me tell you, walking into his room after he'd "lost" everything in his crib was quite the smell & sight! Yuck!
On Saturday he seemed to be on the mend, so I took advantage of Chad being home all day and treated myself to a pedicure & manicure. When I came home, this is what I saw...
Poor guy had gotten sick again on the bathroom floor, and poor Chad had to clean it up! By the time I walked in, Chad had just bathed Ranger, and Ranger seemed to be in good spirits!
This was also the perfect time to grab a picture of Ranger Roo's belly. Clearly our little guy has rarely missed a meal! We LOVE that belly!!
The next few shots were taken during happier times. Ranger is working on his walking, but still wants us or his toys to help him along. He is a little braver and stands on his own occasionally, but only when he's distracted.



Love the belly...so cute! The only time in life when a big belly and cellulite are adorable..
Ashley S said...
10:11 AM
I can't decide which is more adorable, the sweet belly or him peeking under the door :-)
Lori said...
10:25 AM
Oh I love this!! He is sooo cute!
Michelle said...
10:58 AM
Those pictures are adorable...especially the last one! Love that cute belly~
Hollie said...
9:58 PM
LOVE the belly...!!
mitzi said...
9:58 AM
We have big-bellied kids around here too & it's just the sweetest sight! Love that last picture too!
Alli said...
1:19 PM