It's another sweet little BOY for us!!! We are so thrilled!

We received a great report today from our doctor. Little buddy is healthy from his heart to his brain to his lungs and everything else. We feel so incredibly blessed to be given another one of God's children to raise. We are also really excited that our two guys will be so close in age...hopefully they will be the best of friends!

Little buddy was super active during the sonogram. We saw him kicking, putting his hands up around his face, & tumbling. It's pretty much what he does all the time as far as I can tell. If his "in womb" activity is any indication, I'm going to have my hands full with my two busy boys!



No mistaking our little one's gender - he displayed his business loud and proud for us. :-)






Sweet foot






And the money shot: such a sweet, sweet face! His profile looks very similar to Ranger's already.






And here's my first belly shot. I haven't been as good at taking these as I was with Ranger. I must have a little bit more going on! But, here I am at 20 weeks - sun in my eyes at all!

9 comments:

Congrats, Mir! What exciting news - since you mentioned pink last I was totally expecting a girl but I think it is precious that Ranger will have a bro.

5:44 PM  

We are so excited to add another little boy to the group! I have a feeling this little guy is going to be the one getting into trouble all the time because the older boys are going to put him up to it! :) So glad to hear that he is healthy!

7:35 PM  

That is such great news! I am sure Ranger will be a great big brother to his little brother, and they will have a blast growing up close in age. We are so excited for you guys!

7:47 PM  

Just thrilled for you! J & his brother are 16 months apart & have always had the neatest relationship. What a blessing to have a healthy baby boy on the way!

9:06 PM  

Congratulations! I'm glad y'all were wanting to know the gender because there's no way you could have missed that! ;)

9:12 PM  

Baby Boy #2...Congrats!!!! Boys are sooo fun & I know that Ranger will be so thrilled to have a partner in crime! So happy for you guys~

9:40 PM  

So exciting and I love that they will be so close together!!

9:50 PM  

So excited for you! I pray for your healthy pregnancy every day. The sonogram pictures are very sweet and you look fabulous!

12:59 PM  

Yay! That is exciting! I will tell you that it is LOTS of fun to have siblings of the same sex close in age. Happy for you all!

3:30 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home