I am finally getting around to posting about our wonderful Christmas! I've been trying to get to it for the last week, but life has been a little crazy lately. So, here is the first of 3 new blogs!



Grammy gave the boys super cute shirts that said, "I don't need Santa, I have my Grammy!" So true!




It actually cooled down a bit for the week of Christmas, so Ranger decided he wanted to wear Chad's hat.




Callen playing with Aunt Amber





Ranger loves his Uncle Wade and really enjoyed looking at the Christmas tree with him.





Hanging out with DadDad





We opened our presents on the Thursday before Christmas. It didn't take very long for Ranger to understand that Christmas is full of fun!!





Callen did a great job of keeping his eye on Ranger's new Nemo. Ranger also received the moving "Finding Nemo," and it is already a favorite!




"Thanks for my car track, Aunt Megan!"





Hanging out with Addy and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse


1 comments:

You did a much better job of taking Christmas pictures than I did! I didn't even get a family pic. Looks like you guys had a busy, but fun Christmas! See you three tomorrow!

8:51 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home