Well, it's only taken me 3 weeks, but I'm finally posting about Ranger Roo's birthday celebrations! My camera battery ran down at the beginning of his party, so I had to gather pictures from other family members. Since this blog serves as my family's scrapbook, I definitely didn't want to not post about the fun parties Ranger had to commemorate turning 2!
The Saturday before his birthday we held his big, Buzz Lightyear-themed, family party here at the house. Ranger loves all of his family and had so much fun with his cousins.
All the cousins (minus the babies) sitting down for a yummy pizza dinner.
Callen tried on his big brother's "newsies" hat.
I was so surprised when it was time for Ranger to blow out his birthday candles...he actually blew them out all by himself! We had never practiced this, or even talked about it, so he must have watched enough of his little friends to know what to do! Smart boy!
Mmmmm! Cupcakes!!
Milla liked hers too!
Of course the messy cupcakes led to a bath. Ranger and Milla splashed and laughed until they started turning into prunes and we had to pull them out of the tub.
Such a fun party!!
Then, on Ranger's official birthday, we ate at Chick-fil-a with a few friends. Chick-fil-a might be one of Ranger's top 5 favorite places!
Thanks for meeting us for lunch, Tripp and Luke!
Later that evening we met Nonnie for dinner at Mooya. I wanted Ranger to blow out candles on his actual birthday, but I didn't have a cookie or cupcake. So, his blew out candles on his birthday grilled cheese. He didn't seem to mind!
And neither did Callen!
Not to worry...there may not have been cookies and cupcakes, but there was a yummy milkshake!
So, Ranger sort of had 3 birthday celebrations. I love it! I plan to always make my boys' birthdays a really fun occasion. Even though he had already had a party, his official birthday is such a special day to our family that we just had to celebrate all day long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment