Chad took Monday off so we could enjoy the day together as a family. We decided to go to the Children's Aquarium at Fair Park in Dallas. We've heard great things about it, and we really liked the lower admission price when compared to the bigger Dallas World Aquarium downtown.
So, off we went! Ranger was excited, although I'm not sure he understood where we were going until we arrived.
It was raining, so Chad was nice and dropped us off. The boys patiently waited for Daddy to catch up!
As soon as we walked in and Ranger spotted the first aquarium, he was hooked! He LOVES "fishees" and really enjoyed watching them swim around.
Chad pretty much took "Ranger duty" and escorted him around each tank and exhibit, making sure Ranger found each creature.
Callen was fantastic the whole time and took in all the views from his cozy stroller seat. He enjoyed it as much as Ranger, I think!
Ranger's most repeated phrase was "see 'em." He couldn't wait for Chad to help him up on the step so he could see inside the tanks.
We ended our tour at "Stingray Bay" where Ranger eagerly touched the stingrays with his Daddy.
Callen and I enjoyed a bird's eye view...
Then we enjoyed our picnic lunch. Yum!
Then one more final stop to say goodbye to the stingrays.
We had such a fun time, and I anticipate us returning there again! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great, inexpensive family outing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















What a fun day! We'll have to check that aquarium out next!
Alli said...
2:47 AM