It's definitely time for a blog post all about my sweet boy, Ranger Roo. Just like Callen, he is growing and changing every day, and I desperately want to remember all of it!




Ranger loves to help me do just about anything. One day he helped me make "homemade" cookies. Hehe... :-)





He also loves to help Chad. One beautiful Saturday a few weeks ago, Chad and Ranger flew a kite! First they had to put it together...







Then it was time to fly!








Ranger found a roly poly and became a little distracted. He really enjoys all types of bugs, although I think he may have accidentally smooshed this particular one!






"Enough pictures, Mama!"





One day Ranger didn't want to pull his shorts back up after going potty, so he walked around like this for quite a while. Silly kid!




Ranger loves going "night night" all over the house. He's not really wanting to sleep, but he grabs his lovies and pretends to sleep anywhere that seems cozy. This actually was right before a nap when we were watching "Praise Baby." He might have actually fallen asleep if I'd left him there!





These plastic cups with various snacks were a big hit one day. Ranger had a great time transferring snacks from one cup to the next.





Helping Mama put away Callen's diapers...





Here is Ranger enjoying a popsicle treat and watching his favorite Beach Boys videos on YouTube. This is his reward for poo poo potty. :-)





Like I said...he's a big helper!




Ready to go to a trade show with Daddy!





Ranger loves to jump in Callen's crib and often does so after Callen's morning nap when we go get him out of bed together. It occupies him while I nurse, so it's a win-win!





Ranger has a banana almost every morning for breakfast. His new thing is to use the banana as a phone to call Grammy, DadDad, Nonnie & Grumpy while I make the rest of his breakfast.





Love him!





Major and Milla stayed with us a few days this week. Ranger adores all of his cousins. He would have done absolutely anything Major wanted him to! Here they are enjoying some "Mickey Mouse" while I made breakfast for everyone.





Of course, Ranger and Milla are 2 peas in a pod!






Enjoying "Praise Baby" and cozy time before bed!


1 comments:

Such a sweet post! I kept meaning to do a 27 month blog about Brody, but as you can tell I am way over a month behind on that. I hope Ranger is feeling better. Maybe he will be up for a playdate this week?

10:00 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home