Outdoorsmen

Summer has certainly settled in around here, which means we are having some hot, hot days. But, my boys still love the outdoors, so we try to let them have their playtime outside as much as possible.




On Saturday, Ranger helped Daddy plant some new flowers in our front beds.





"Hey Mama...check out this worm!" (I had to inform him that it was, in fact, dead.)





Back to helping Daddy!





And then Daddy found him a worm that was very much alive!





Ranger loves worms and bugs of all kinds, so I always act like they are super cool to me too. (Without ever actually touching one, of course!) :-)





"Bye Bye, Worm!"





On Sunday afternoon we decided to bring out the little pool in the backyard. This was Callen's first experience, and I think both boys had a great time!

Ranger filling it up!





It's wet!






Callen loved it!












Give Ranger a ball and he'll be happy!






It's so bright!





We also set up our new Slip-n-Slide. I didn't take any pictures of Ranger actually sliding because I was keeping up with Callen in the baby pool. But Ranger thought that it was greatness! He doesn't quite have the "sliding" part down yet, but he can certainly run and then fall down at the very end. Hehe...





Ranger also loved sliding down the slide into the pool. He is so much braver this year!






All the pool time wore Callen out! But even when he's tired, he's pretty cute!



I predict many more days spent just like these!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home