I had my 16 week check-up today, and Baby J3 sounds strong and healthy! Everything seems to be right on track, and I am healthy as well. I have felt so much better the past few weeks, and have even gained back one of the pounds I lost during the first trimester. The boys went to the doctor with me and were able to hear their little brother or sister's heartbeat!
Our next appointment will be in 4 weeks and will include a sonogram to check all of the baby's vital organs. We are leaning towards not finding out the gender of our newest blessing - unlike finding out at 20 weeks like we did with the boys. So, we might be waiting until May to find out if there is more blue in our future, or if we will be adding pink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment