Last week we went to the Dallas Zoo with some of our good friends. This was our first trip to the zoo, and the boys loved it! The weather was absolutely perfect, and we had the best time with our friends.
The good thing about going with a group...lots of mommies there to help! Callen and I were following in the stroller - I think Addison was with us too!
These 3 boys walked the entire time and never wanted to sit in the strollers. Their sweet, little legs must have been tired!
I think the kids were a little annoyed that we made them stop to take this picture as soon as we walked in. They were ready to see the animals, not pose for pictures!
We saw penguins right at the start, and the kids were glued to the glass. I actually think 90% of our pictures that day are only of the kids back sides. :-)
Callen enjoyed being pushed around. I didn't let him out too much since he isn't as obedient yet as his brother is! He didn't seem to mind.
Of course we saw lions, elephants and other animals, but the giraffe was a clear favorite since the kids were able to be so close and actually feed him! They would have stayed there all day if we let them.
About 2 hours in, we stopped for some much-needed lunch. This was the perfect little break for all of us and gave us the energy for the 2 hours following!
Gorilla boys!
Such a boy...
Callen took a little snooze in the stroller, and I can't say I blamed him!
The camels were stinky...
Before we left the kids were able to burn what energy they had left at the children's play area. Callen was excited to finally run around.
We had the best time and look forward to going again with Daddy one day before it gets too hot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment