Just a little post with a pregnancy update! These pictures are actually from my 36th week, but I neglected to blog and post them last week. I wonder what I've been doing... ;-)
Here I am at 36-weeks! I'm feeling good, although I'm definitely tired more each day, it seems. At my 37-week appointment today, I was dilated to 2 cm. This didn't surprise me much since I have contractions so often now. But, they are irregular, so we've not had any more hospital visits. It is comforting to know that even if I went into labor tonight, my baby would most likely be absolutely healthy! We are still scheduled for a c-section on May 14th, but I'm not sure anyone thinks we are going to make it to that date.
And here is our sweet little one!! Big cheeks and a big head...definitely one of our kids. :-) The baby actually wasn't that cooperative during the sonogram, and we were lucky to even get this shot. He or she was face down most of the time. But, the baby is estimated around 6 pounds now! The sonographer also showed us some shots where it was obvious our little one has hair!
And one very blurry foot...
So, unless we have a surprise, I will have another appointment next Monday. We will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment