Our sweet Payton Elizabeth is 8 months old!!!



I can hardly even believe how fast she is growing!  She has become such a fun, interactive little baby.  She is always looking around at everything going on...we call her our little owl.  

Payton is a very happy baby girl most of the time.  She is always ready to give a big smile, and loves to laugh when you blow raspberries or when her brothers are being funny.  She really does think they are the funniest little boys in the world.  Payton has also found her voice!  She says "Babababa" quite often now.  




Payton Girl can also wave hi and bye to you!  It's pretty sweet.  

While Payton is learning to communicate some, both verbally and non-verbally, she is quite content to stay put and not be mobile at all.  She still doesn't enjoy tummy time, so she isn't moving around at all.  She is no where close to scooting or crawling, but I don't mind.  I like knowing that she will stay right where I've left her!  

Payton goes to sleep at night around 6:30.  We've had some rough nights lately due to ear infection and a cold, but she is getting back to only nursing once around 2:00am.  Then she usually starts her day between 6:00 - 7:30am.  Depending on when she wakes up, she takes 2 or 3 naps a day.

Payton loves all kinds of food now.  She enjoys most baby food I give her, and she really loves table food from Mommy's plate!  She is learning how to grab Puffs and put them in her mouth, so I'm sure I will start giving her food on her tray soon.  She still doesn't have any teeth.





As mentioned, Payton just endured her first ear infection.  It was no fun!  Our usually happy and content girl was a little sad.




Since we had to go to the dr for her ear, we had an unofficial weight check.  She is just over 14 pounds!  Payton is wearing mostly 6 month clothes now, although she still wears 3 month pajamas.




We love, love, love our Payton and really love watching her grow and grow!


1 comments:

Happy 8 Months, sweet girl! I cannot believe she is already 8 months old. It feels like it was just yesterday when you guys were celebrating Cinco de Mayo with a new baby!

9:36 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home