Our sweet, precious Payton Elizabeth is 10 months old!! Time is flying by!
Our monthly photo shoots are more active each time, and there were so many fun shots from my girl this month. She loves a camera!
Payton is quite the mover and shaker, and she has loads of fun in the jumperoo!
Baby girl had a little accident one night while we were signing some papers, so she finished the meeting in her diaper and bow. Still a cutie!
Payton has finally started rolling over and moving around a bit! She hasn't figured out forward motion yet, but she is excellent at backing it up. I often find her stuck under furniture or backed into a wall.
She is doing some rocking back and forth now and will really reach for something if she wants it, so I'm sure with proper motivation, she'll be crawling in no time.
Don't let this sweet face fool you, though. Payton can be feisty when she wants to be. When I take something from her that she shouldn't have, she expresses her displeasure quite quickly. We may have a little fireball on our hands!
Payton nurses every 4 hours or so during the day, and once at night. She is getting a little better with a sippy cup, but she only drinks a little water every now and then. She usually takes 2 naps a day (every now and then, it's 3), although they aren't as long as I would like. She goes to bed around 6pm, and she starts her day between 6:15 - 7:00am.
Payton loves to laugh and scream. She is quite hilarious. Once in a while she will say "hi," and the other day she definitely said "da da!" She makes noises when i try and get her to say "mama," but I'll keep working on it!
Ranger loves to hang out with Payton. He serenaded her one day while she waited for lunch. Payton is eating a wide variety of foods now. She still eats baby food, primarily for her fruits and vegetables. But, she loves finger foods now too. Cheese, bananas, oranges, & graham crackers are her favorites now. She seems to like most table foods I feed her from my plate as well!
Cute, cute, cute!!
Just some pics of my girl and me! Oh, how I love her!
Ranger loves his little sister girl so much. He asked me to take their picture the other day. "Mommy, will you please take my picture with my sister?" I love that our kids love each other!
Girly-girl loves her bath most of the time. She also loves to chew on absolutely anything these days. She still doesn't have any teeth, but I think we will see some pretty soon.
Happy 10 months to our Payton Elizabeth! We love you so very much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment