Just a few more pictures of our November shenanigans...

Payton Girl has decided that sometimes it's fun to dress up just like her brothers do.  Unfortunately for her, all we have our super hero costumes!  Oh well...she doesn't seem to mind!



One night before bed, Callen and Payton were cozy in bed with me watching "Praise Baby."  I treasure these sweet times.



One of the boys' favorite moments from November was helping Chad clean ducks one day after a hunt.  They had so much fun, and I pretended not to be totally grossed out.  Payton just looked cute, as always!









Ranger and I had a wonderful time at his Thanksgiving feast at preschool...




And on any given day, I can pretty much guarantee we will have some silly faces in this house...  :-)




Another fave now is Chad's original Nintendo.  He introduced the boys to it one evening, and they love any time he brings it out to play.  It's serious business!




We decorated for Christmas a day before Thanksgiving, and bringing out our felt Christmas trees is always a big hit!



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at Nonnie's house this year.  I didn't take many pictures, but we really has such a fun day.  Grammy and DadDad came too, along with Josh, Amber, & all the kids.  We ate amazing food, watched football, and a group of us even went to the theater and watched "Frozen."  It was so, so good!




The Friday night after Thanksgiving, we enjoyed a wonderful evening at home.  Chad grilled burgers, and we had a picnic while we watched "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer."  Let the Christmas season begin!!



And, Super Dad came through again!  Chad set up the tent in the media room that night, and he and the boys had a camp out...in!  He made hot chocolate, and they watched a movie and slept in the tent all night.  The more I think about it, the more I realize what an awesome month November was for the boys!




My pretty girl one sunny, Sunday morning...



Chad traveled a bit in November, and one night Ranger wanted to send him a virtual hug.  What a sweetie!



What a silly girl she is!!


We had a great month!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home