Right around Christmas, we decided it was time to move the boys into a room together!! Chad wanted to move his office upstairs into Payton's room, move Payton into Callen's room, and combine the boys. It was a several step process that started with simply moving Callen's bed into Ranger's room. They were so happy and excited!!
The did so well from the first night! Of course there is the occasional extra talking and playing, but they've really slept well and seem to enjoy being together.
Then their room turned even more awesome when Chad made them these AMAZING beds!! We are so happy with how everything turned out, and the boys LOVE their new room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Their joint room is cute! My boys have had a few slumber party nights and love it! I think they would love to share a room. Also...can you share some of your blog catch up motivation with me????
The Clem Family said...
4:53 PM
Thanks Jenny!! I bet your boys would love sharing...ours do. For me, I start to feel bogged down when I get behind with the blog...which I was very behind. Then it starts to overwhelm me...especially December! So, I wrote down in my planner that I would do 1-3 a day, and I made it through! January is on this week's agenda. Then, I need to make blog books for 2010 - 2013. Ha!
Miranda said...
2:47 PM