I've started doing some reading lessons (with a little math sprinkled in) with the boys during the week. I found this free online curriculum, and they both really seem to be enjoying it! Initially, it was mostly going to be for Ranger as he prepares to start kindergarten next year. But, Callen does everything too. I love watching them both learn!!
Sometimes even Payton joins in...
Building sentences...
And reading what it says with their Ninja Turtle swords as pointers. Life with boys...whatever works!
Payton has also gotten into a nice routine of reading in her bed during part of our lessons each day. Being in bed is the only time she gets to have her paci, so she happily stays put!
But sometimes she wants to be just like the boys. :-)
I'm looking at these lessons in a couple of ways. Either I'm prepping Ranger for kindergarten in public school, or prepping myself for the possibility of homeschooling. My stance on this changes DAILY (and often several times on the same day!). Right now, we are enjoying this time together and praying as we decide what the best decision for our family is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment