The boys spent a whole week with Grammy and DadDad and went to VBS at Prestoncrest. The theme was "Weird Animals," and the boys had a wonderful time! The Prestoncrest ladies did an amazing job, and I'm pretty sure my boys will never forget this giant iguana...
Payton was really excited...and us too!...to go pick up Ranger and Callen at Grammy and DadDad's on Friday. Of course, she also wanted to dip in the pool. The boys had been swimming all week, and I think she knew she had been missing out on the fun!
DadDad!
Swimming every day turned our boys into official fish. Ranger can now dive all the way to the bottom of the pool!
And we pretty much have to tell Callen when it's time to get out...I'm not sure he would ever hop out on his own!
Daddy showed the boys all his tricks in the pool he grew up in...
Scary little floaters....
Shamu!!
Time to dry off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment