Last week was our second week of school, and I think we are all starting to adjust to our new "normal."  We studied the book "Lentil" this week.  It's a great book to use to talk about patriotism, the United States, and small towns.

On Monday while Payton and Callen were at preschool, Ranger worked on our United States puzzle map...



And then he built his own town similar to the one written about in "Lentil."





Then it morphed into a good guys vs. bad guys situation where the bad guys were trying to take over all of the states....



I love having boys!



We had a good time learning more about where we live...





I love this picture because it looks like homeschool at our house is all peace and harmony.  It's not.  This was just a 2-minute period in time when all 3 kids were happily occupied at the table, and I was fortunate enough to snap a picture.  Most of the time, Callen and Payton are playing in another room or trying to get my attention.  :-)



We also did some taste testing and made our own lemonade!!  It was a great week!



0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home