One would think since we homeschool that trips to the library were a bit more frequent than they are...but sadly we don't go as much as my kids would like. I'm really going to make an effort to take library trips more regularly since the kids love it so much. I tend to just get in our schedule and not want to venture from it too much. :-)
The library has this new computer station, and all three computers were open, much to the delight of my kids!
Payton's favorite part of the library just might be the little kitchen. There's always other little people there playing.
What a guy!
Ranger is randomly into race cars, so he was thrilled when he discovered the racing section!
November also marked our month for dental check ups! The kids love going to Uncle Josh's office, and all of the ladies there are so sweet.
Payton wanted to see things up close and personal...
I didn't take any pictures of Callen's check-up because I was having my teeth cleaned at the same time. He loves to color on the floor while he waits.
Clean mouth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment