All 3 kids had Valentine's parties on the same day..that's alot of love!

Payton was ready to go in her cute, little outfit.







And what kind of mother would I be if I didn't make all 3 kids pose together?  ;-)  They had quite a few faces ready for the occasion!







After dropping Callen and Payton off at preschool, Ranger and I drove down to the Chamblees' house for a party with our homeschool friends.

The pretty girls, Kathryn and Mallory:



Beau and Ranger



Garrett and Jake



Sully



First, the kids made their own Valentine's bags:





Then Alli had a silly game for them!







RaeAnn had her hands full with these cuties.





The Chamblees





My Ranger and me...I sure do love this guy!





The Moores




The Pierces




The whole crazy bunch!  I know Callen and Payton would have had so much fun also, but this was the only day we could have the party.





Waiting to make their own pizzas...




And ice their cookies!










Then the kids enjoyed giving each other their Valentines.




After that party, Ranger and I were back to McDermott to have some fun with Callen and Payton at their parties!

My sweetie guy...










Just down the hall, we had a little fun with the girl!



And some of her good buddies!



We had such a fun day with friends celebrating Valentines Day!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home