Our precious Payton Elizabeth is 3 years old!!!
I say this with every child, every year, but I can't believe how fast time is going by. The fact that my baby is 3 is incredible! She is such an amazing little person, and our family is made better because she is in it.
Callen and Ranger love Payton, and she loves them right back. They all argue and disagree at times, and I have to remind them to think of their siblings before thinking of themselves, but each of them would also do anything for the other. The boys would stand up for Payton in a heartbeat, although she's also quite capable of standing up for herself most of the time!
What's a photo shoot without silly faces?
Adorable kids!
Stand back, boys!! (This is so appropriate...trust me.)
At Payton's 3-year check-up, she weighed 26.4 lbs (9th %) and is 34.3 inches tall (4th%). Just like the quote in her room says, "And though she be but little, she is fierce!"
Payton is also a sweet cuddle bug too, and she loves having cozy time.
But when she's ready to move, she is GONE! She's a quick little runner, so much so that we always think she's about to go head over heels.
Payton has a stubborn streak. While I love that she isn't a pushover, I also want to teach her to respect and obey authority. Sometimes there are battles, and she receives consequences more often than I would like right now. But, I know her strong spirit can be used for the Lord if we teach her how important obedience is now.
My girl is also just so, so beautiful.
These three have my whole heart...
And they also make me smile!
Spirit fingers! Payton does have spirit, that's for sure! She loves playing with friends and family. Payton can't wait to go to preschool and loves all of her buddies and teachers there too. Some of her favorite things are Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Frozen, Disney princesses, and Hello Kitty.
3 is a hard number to make on your fingers...
She brings so much sunshine and light into our world!
We are so blessed that God chose us to be Payton's family, and I know he has big things in store for her big personality. All of my kids are amazing, little people, and Chad and I are honored to be their parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment