We have new carpet in our bedrooms! It's very exciting, particularly first thing in the morning when I step out of bed. The cold concrete was not welcome at all! The carpet makes our rooms look more comforting and warm.

Other than that, our weekend was fairly normal. Sunday's sermon was excellent and just what I needed to start my week. Chad and I spent the afternoon cleaning up and moving things back into the bedrooms, so I felt fairly productive. Last night I had my first practice with the 4 other members of the praise team for our church ladies retreat. It's really low pressure because all we are doing is starting the songs rather than singing on our own while everyone stares at us! Our practice went so well though! We all left rejuvenated and excited for the retreat. It should be a great weekend, and I am blessed to be a part of it!

That's all I have to say today...just wanted to give an update.

Enjoy your week!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home