Okay...it's been a while, so cut me some slack as I try and get back in the groove of this blogging thing. I've been "tagged" by my sister-in-law Amber to list 7 random things about myself. I'm grateful...truly I am. It does give me something to write about. I think I've had a lack of motivation. I haven't even been reading very many blogs! Then, it felt like so long since I'd blogged that I didn't know where to start. So, thank you Amber, for giving me a reason to come back.
7 Random Things
1. I like for all of the handles on the coffee mugs to face the same direction in our cabinet. Our kitchen cabinets have glass fronts, so you can see everything. I just think it's so pleasing if everything is placed at the same angle. Chad is sweet, and he even places them this way now when he unloads the dishwasher. (Even though I know he thinks I'm silly!)
2. I listen to sports talk radio every afternoon when I drive home from work. Random, right? I think Chad was the one who hooked me to this last year when the Mavs were in the playoffs. (Sad...I can't think about the Mavs too much or I'll cry.) I think I like it because it's something to listen to other than overly played songs and dumb commercials. I'm also too cheap to buy many CDs.
3. I don't like fresh cherries, but I like cherry-flavored foods. Cherry cobbler, cherry coke, cherry Twizlers...you get the drift. I think cherries might be the only fruit I don't eat fresh.
4. I set 3 alarms every night before I go to bed. I really debated with whether to write this one down or not. Between the coffee mug handles and the alarms, I sound a bit like a crazy person!
5. I work for a hedge fund; the people I work with trade stocks all day. However, I know almost nothing about the stock market. I'm learning, but I still don't understand as much as I should. Apparently they hired me for my winning personality and good looks! ;-)
6. I've never been to the Texas State Fair. It's true...I've lived in Texas my whole life, and I've never been. I thought of this because I can see the big ferris wheel from our office window; I stare at it everyday. How sad that I am this close and have never been! Next year I'll be sure and make Chad take me!
7. Whew! This was hard. I didn't know if I would make it to #7. I know I'm random, but when I actually sat down to type, I discovered this list is very hard! The last random thing about me is that I fall...alot. There doesn't always need to be a cause; sometimes I just lose my footing and tumble to the ground. That's probably one of the reasons God made me short...less room to fall!
Well, there. I did it. I'm back. Look out blogging world!
Hooray! People at work ask about you and now I have something to tell them. Welcome back to the blogging world.
Jon and Sarah said...
4:20 PM
Thanks Sarah! I need to catch up on them also!
Miranda said...
4:23 PM
Way to go honey... I wouldn't want people to think we live uneventful, boring lives!
Anonymous said...
5:11 PM