It occurred to me the other day what a fast and wonderful year it's been. Here's a few things that have gone on with Chad and me:

  • We bought our first house last May! In fact, we moved in a year ago this weekend. This is really hard for me to believe. I vividly remember all of the hard work we did to get our house ready for move-in. I'm sure our parents do as well. :-)
  • I started my new job in June. I suppose that means it's not new anymore! I've been so blessed by this job. I truly enjoy what I do and the people I work with.
  • Chad started a new job in September, and he LOVES it! I'm pretty sure he referred to it the other day as "the greatest job in the world," so that should tell you something.
  • Chad turned 27, so we decided to throw a big Luau for him! This was a big deal because it was the first time I cooked an entire dinner for 20 people! We had a great time, but sorry, no pictures...our camera broke this year too!

I guess that's really it. Time just passes so quickly!

Enjoy the long Memorial Day weekend!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home