Happy Friday!
I am still in my pajamas which means one of two things: 1) I'm at work and dressed very inappropriately, or 2) I'm still at home. Yes, thankfully I am still at home! Chad has been sick all week and isn't snapping out of it very quickly. I feel completely fine, other than being a little tired from not sleeping as well, but my boss told me I could work from home today. A girl could get used to this!
Chad seems to be getting better, but he's had a really hard week. On Tuesday his temperature rose to 102.9, which seemed really high. Thankfully, he hasn't had a fever in 2 days, so I think that's a good sign. Maybe a full weekend of rest will do the trick. The doctor couldn't say what attacked Chad; just some kind of weird virus, so he's been all about Advil and plenty of fluids. We have zero plans this weekend, which is nice. I've been doing non-stop laundry and cleaning. Poor Chad...as soon as he stops using a blanket I throw it in the washer to try to keep the house completely clean. I should probably get a grip.
Isn't it strange that it is June already? I really can't believe how fast the time goes! We've been in the 90s all week here in Dallas; I feel like we are probably done with cooler temperatures until October. Our cool, rainy Spring has been wonderful!
The best part of summer: VACATIONS!! It is great to have trips to look forward to. We are going with the Johnston clan to the beach for a week in July. This should be really relaxing. Then, the Wednesday before Labor Day we are going with a few other couples to Mexico. We are so excited about this trip, as well! I cannot wait. No offense to work, but I'll take any excuse not to be there!
Speaking of vacations, we will definitely need a camera as ours has broken. Any suggestions? I don't need anything fancy...just something that takes nice pictures.
Have a great weekend everyone!
We have an Olympus C-60 zoom camera. I love it! You can probably get one with more megapixels now, but it does the job. It even takes short movies which is fun sometimes.
Jon and Sarah said...
8:25 PM