As I mentioned in an earlier post, my Nima made the bedding and curtains for Nugget's room. And, as expected, she did a wonderful job! We are so very pleased with how it all looks and couldn't ask for anything better! Thanks Nima...you are fabulous!!
And here we are at 32 weeks! It's hard to believe that Nugget will be here in about 8 weeks. But then, I look at how far my belly sticks out, and I realize that he's getting more ready everyday to make his appearance. I won't have a sonogram until 36 weeks, but everything I am reading says he weighs about 4 pounds now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Yippee! I am so happy to see pictures of the bedding! It looks great and I am sure it looks even better in person! You look wonderful...I am sure Baby Johnston will make room for himself over the next 8 weeks!
The Clem Family said...
7:55 PM
Very cute!
Kim said...
1:22 PM
Love your beautiful bedding. I can't wait to see pics of your little man!!! Hope you're feeling well. Happy Holidays~
Hollie said...
8:13 PM
ok-SOOOO cute! love the room and the prego pics!! you will LOVE having those to remember your pregnancy! you look AWESOME!
MereMoore said...
9:02 PM
You look so cute, Miranda. I also love the bedding!
Newberry said...
2:32 PM