We had our 28 week appointment today, and Nugget is sounding great! He has a good, strong heartbeat at around 150 beats/minute. The doctor says I'm doing well also! I did have to deal with a few needles today, but I think I'm really getting better about them. :-)
After our appointment, Chad and I stopped in to visit with our good friends, Justin & Jenny. Please keep the two of them and their sweet baby, Brody, in your prayers, as Jenny was put on hospital bedrest at 30 weeks. We've gone through our pregnancies together, and I am so sad she's in the hospital right now. But they are both dealing with this "curve ball" with such a great attitude!
I'll leave you with a few pictures. This past weekend my sister-in-law, Amber, had her baby shower. Nugget's cousin is due on Christmas day, and we can't wait to meet her!

And here I am at 28 weeks. There will be more pictures to come very soon, as Chad and I had maternity pictures made on Saturday!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for stopping by yesterday! You look so cute! I am glad to hear that Baby Johnston is doing well.
The Clem Family said...
7:21 AM
You are the most beautiful pregnant woman ever!
Chad said...
10:38 AM
I agree with Chad, although it probably sounds better coming from him! ha!! You are beautiful and glowing. How exciting!! Hope you enjoy the rest of this glorious time.
Jennifer said...
8:02 PM
You're so stinkin' cute!
Alli said...
4:12 PM