We are officially on belly button watch at our house. I've always had a pretty deep belly button, so I thought for a while that there was no possible way it could work its way out. However, the bigger my belly gets, the more I see my belly button trying to make an appearance. Chad tracks its progress almost every day! I'm just warning you, if this thing does pop out, it's probably going to be long enough to hang your coat on.


I've had several comments in the last week from people who cannot possibly believe that I have 3 months left before our baby boy is due. Apparently my beach ball belly has many thinking I'm due within weeks. Well....as far as we know, he's not coming out until January.

Let me assure everyone, I feel absolutely fine! I have had such a great pregnancy, and even now, with the belly and all, I really have no complaints. I'm not swelling nor do I have heartburn. This is such a blessing from God, as I know some pregnant women can feel a little rotten by this point. Other than some lower back pain at the end of the day and the occasional leg cramp at night, I'm great!

I just felt I should throw that out there for anyone feeling sorry for me. Let's just pray I stay this way! Although, if I end up looking like Violet from Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, please just continue to tell me I look adorable. Ignorance is bliss for me, people. Just help Chad roll me around, and we'll be just fine!

5 comments:

you ARE adorable!

7:08 PM  

You do NOT look like you are about to deliver any day now! Not at all. I don't know what those people are thinking... You, DO, however, look absolutely adorable.

8:07 PM  

You really are adorable! Way to go on the lack of swelling. By the end of my pregnancy, I didn't remember what size my feet were supposed to be.

9:31 PM  

This blog made me laugh with the picture at the end. I think that we may all feel like that but I promise you do not look like that and will not. You look awesome!! I can't wait to see you soon.

10:53 AM  

Love the picture on the blog! I understand how those comments can make you feel. I got several comments this week including "wow!" (with mouth open) and "I don't possibly know how you could get any bigger...I bet your baby comes early." You look great and shouldn't worry about the comments! Will we get an update picture for 28 weeks? I hope your preggo pictures go well this weekend!

2:10 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home