We made it to 40 weeks! I know there are many people who placed their bets on an earlier date, but here we are; his official due date is tomorrow!
We are so excited to know that we will be meeting him on Tuesday. Please pray for all 3 of us, as I'm sure the next few days will be exciting, exhausting, and so many other things that we don't even know yet.
And now for your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of Nugget's BFFs, Brody and Luke. I had lunch with their mommies on Thursday, and the boys were telling Nugget all about the big world he is about to enter. This is the 3 of them together...the next time they see each other Nugget will be out and ready to play!
And here I am at 40 weeks. Whoa Mama!
Chad thought the exposed belly shot was a must!

We'll be updating the blog when we can, so check back this week for some pictures of our boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Justin, Brody and I are so excited that Baby J will be here in two short days! I am sad that the pregnant phase will be over for our group, but what a fun time we all have in store. We will be praying for you guys over the next few days!
The Clem Family said...
2:37 PM
OH MY WORD--- You are SO cute! (I realize this may not be what a woman at 40 weeks wants to hear...but honestly...You look amazing!) The next 48 hours will be the beginning of the longest days and shortest years of your life:-) We continue to believe that with each new phase Rachel is "in the best stage yet!" I know with both your families nearby you will have so much love and support. Congrats on a successful pregnancy and we'll be praying for Nugget's safe arrival. Can't wait to hear his name:-)
Amy Wilson said...
3:48 PM
Thanks for sharing the wall letters website. Your 40 week belly shot is so adorable...literally looks like a full size basketball stuffed up your shirt. I'm carrying Cy the same way thus far...all belly- right out front. We'll be praying for you guys this week- especially Tuesday & anxiously awaiting the first pics and HIGHLY ANTICIPATED NAME of your little man. Enjoy every minute of this unbelievable event!
Hollie said...
4:55 PM
you are too cute!! can't wait to see that sweet little guy!
Amber Smith said...
6:12 PM
Good luck on the BIG day. We will be praying for you all. And, Miranda all we can say is OUCH! Love you, Suzanne and Jerry
Anonymous said...
6:52 PM
Allie just saw your picture and informed me that you are having a baby. She doesn't miss much does she? Good luck on Tuesday. We will be praying for you and can't wait to meet your precious little boy.
Varner said...
7:11 PM
Look at you! Isn't amazing what your body can do and make! Try to enjoy tomorrow. I know you'll enjoy Tuesday and every day after! Congratulations to both you and Chad!
Brooke said...
8:16 PM
We will continue to pray for you guys! We can't wait to meet your little guy . . . and to find out his name!
Hattie said...
6:57 AM
Major just looked at the picture of you holding the two boys right after seeing your belly shot. He asked, "Did Miranda have TWO baby boys in her tummy?" :) We'll see you tomorrow! So excited!
Amber Smith said...
9:31 AM
You are still so pretty! Not many women can lay claim to making it full-term and looking so great!!! Can't wait to meet your little man! We'll be praying for you!
Anonymous said...
10:18 AM
We are praying for you! Best of luck.
Jon and Sarah said...
12:02 PM