I think my nesting is in full effect. While I don't feel like our Nugget is arriving in the next week, I realize that he is scheduled to be here in less than 3 weeks! All of a sudden there seems to be so much to do!!
I really wanted clean carpet in his nursery, so my sweet husband took charge and did the job for me. 
He did a fabulous job, and I so appreciate that I wasn't in charge! He's also done several things around the house and taken care of any task I've come up with. The car seat is installed, the nursery is put together, as are the swing and highchair.
I am right in the middle of a cooking and laundry marathon. I wanted to have some good standby meals in the freezer, and now that's checked off the list! I certainly didn't do anything gourmet, but spaghetti sauce, chicken enchiladas, & chicken spaghetti will be ready on those nights when cooking dinner is simply not an option! I'm also washing all of Nugget's blankets and clothes today.
At my appointment on Tuesday, the doctor said I wasn't dilated yet, so I feel like I've still got some time on my hands. Next up on the list: clean out the fridge and pantry. I know...I live a glamorous life! Between my To Do List and my cat-naps, I keep a pretty full schedule!
We are also so excited because one of Nugget's best friends was born on Tuesday! Brody Clem arrived healthy and happy, which is such a blessing! He is a little cutie. I think his arrival really made it sink in to both Chad and me that our little guy will be here very soon! Just like Justin & Jenny, we are about to be parents!
If you run out of things to do at your house, feel free to come over to mine! We can't wait to meet your little guy!
Hattie said...
6:55 AM
Have fun with the nesting! Don't wear yourself out...get plenty of rest! Come let Baby J play with Brody anytime (every baby needs to play...even in the womb)
The Clem Family said...
8:28 AM
Getting closer! Good luck to you. I will be checking your blog for updates regularly!
Jennifer said...
11:06 AM
I think I cleaned my fridge the night before Isaac was born (and that MAY have been the last time it was cleaned so well! ha!) Hey, we are so excited for y'all - I have a gift for you and will try to hook up with you soon. Love ya! Robin England
Anonymous said...
11:24 PM