
Not much has been going on lately here at the Johnston house. Sweet Ranger just keeps getting cuter by the day!
Here he is pre-sneeze. He will have sneezing fits that sometimes stretch into 4 or 5 in a row! He doesn't seem to mind all that much.

This super-cute onesie was a gift from Carrie, Jeff & Caleb. Thanks so much! This was also the first day Ranger wore shoes. We had to match our camo!

On Saturday we were in Frisco at my parents. Josh, Amber & the kids also drove over. Here I am with Mary Alice & Milla...notice how much Milla loves me already! ;-)

And here are Amber & Major with Ranger. I'm sure Major will have plenty to teach Ranger when he is old enough!

Both Amber and I were excited to hold each other's babies. Since they are less than a month apart, we haven't spent much time together!

The Smith grandchildren

Ranger and Milla decided that they really like playing together. I think they may get together again next week!

Josh and me with our babies!

Just a little Daddy & son time before bed. Chad is so wonderful and really helps out in the evenings when he is done with work.

I will leave you with this sweet picture of our boy taken just this afternoon after his bath. He has the sweetest smiles!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweet smile! Love the onesie with the camo shoes-such a boy:) We saw Ranger's picture on our friend's, the Larsons, fridge last weekend...looks like he already has his own little San Antonio fan club!
Anonymous said...
12:03 PM
He is so precious. I cannot believe how beautiful he is! I love your pics. Yeah for your beautiful boy!
JT said...
12:06 PM
He has the cutest smile! I love that picture.
Jon and Sarah said...
12:19 PM
He is getting cuter every day! Love the pictures
The Clem Family said...
6:04 PM
That's the biggest smile yet! I like the first one too... he kinda looks like he's up to something!
Chad said...
4:09 PM
oh my goodness - sweet ranger getting so big and i agree - cuter and cuter!!
miss you - hope y'all are doing good!!
MereMoore said...
1:51 PM
Oh man, he's the best! I love his smile and the pre-sneeze!
Shanta said...
10:24 PM