Ranger had a great first Easter! Truthfully, it was pretty much like any other Sunday, except he was wearing this super sporty outfit...perfect for both Easter and The Masters! After church we had lunch at Grammy & DadDad's, but by that point the Easter outfit was history due to some major spit up during class.


In other news, Ranger can sit up in his Bumbo seat!! He doesn't make it more than a few minutes, but he is still such a little champ! Head control is something I've really been looking forward to, so I'm glad we are heading in the right direction!
Staring at Daddy...he's so funny!

Woops! We lost it!

Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ranger looks so cute in his Easter outfit. He is adorable. :)
Jamie said...
10:48 AM
I love the "fell over" pic... It might have to be my new fb profile!
Chad said...
6:10 PM
Good job on the head control! He is cute in his Easter outfit.
The Clem Family said...
11:23 PM
Miranda he is sooo precious!!! I think he looks so much like you, which are precious as well:)
Joni said...
9:12 PM
You know, that pic of Ranger with his dad? The look on Ranger's face tells me he is already on to fact that his dad is full of bologna! Grump
Anonymous said...
7:27 AM