How cute! Enjoy it while it lasts. I miss those days when Colby and I could snuggle up on the couch and take a nap. He is too big and wiggly now!
Andrea said...
1:15 PM
Thanks alot, Honey! Easter Sunday was hard on us...we needed a little snuggle nap to help us recoup!
Miranda said...
2:35 PM
Those kind of naps are the best!
Amber Smith said...
8:33 PM
too cute. Easter was hard on Mr. Brody and me as well!
The Clem Family said...
10:34 PM
Wow! Who wore out who???? :-)
charley7 said...
10:54 PM
This is too cute!!
Rachel said...
1:20 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
How cute! Enjoy it while it lasts. I miss those days when Colby and I could snuggle up on the couch and take a nap. He is too big and wiggly now!
Andrea said...
1:15 PM
Thanks alot, Honey! Easter Sunday was hard on us...we needed a little snuggle nap to help us recoup!
Miranda said...
2:35 PM
Those kind of naps are the best!
Amber Smith said...
8:33 PM
too cute. Easter was hard on Mr. Brody and me as well!
The Clem Family said...
10:34 PM
Wow! Who wore out who???? :-)
charley7 said...
10:54 PM
This is too cute!!
Rachel said...
1:20 PM