I ♥ Ranger


I love this guy SO, SO MUCH! And I know it's unconditional love because he is sitting in a pile of his own poo & I still can't get enough of him!

___________________________________

** On a separate note, a huge THANK YOU to everyone who commented on yesterday's blog post and everyone who said a little prayer for us. Last night was much better than the night before, and today has been a pretty good day for naps! I know your prayers and my prayers are working! Parenting can be hard at times, and your encouragement and advice are very appreciated!

4 comments:

Nice, Ranger! Way to break in the bouncy seat! He is just keeping you on your toes :)

3:42 PM  

what a nice surprise for mommy :) i'm glad last night and today are going better. he is such a cutie, even when sitting in his own poo!

4:14 PM  

Sitting in a puddle of poo and STILL smiling. :) Good thing those bouncy seat covers can be thrown in the wash! Glad Ranger had a good night.

4:40 PM  

I love this post and the pic, this is a baby book pic for sure. I love that he has the little smile in his face like he knew what he just did.

8:55 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home