On Saturday Ranger took another shot in the big pool at Amber & Wade's. He did much better this time & let us torture him for 15 minutes before he demanded dry land!
Just getting used to the water. "Hey, this isn't so bad!"

"This is nice!"

Family fun in the sun! Sadly, I think Ranger has my pale skin, so he and I may spend lots of time in the shade together watching Daddy play in the sun!
"Ahhh...dry land!"

Aunt Megan was in town and spent time with her 3 favorite kids! We love you, Megan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am glad that Ranger is liking the pool a little better. I like your swimsuit!
The Clem Family said...
11:24 AM
I'm guessing you guys are as hot up north as we are down here in SA-a pool is a must! We're coming to Dallas this weekend- hope we get to see Mr. Ranger in person!
Anonymous said...
3:32 PM
I'm glad he likes the pool better. He has gotten so big. What a sweetie!
Varner said...
11:05 PM