Our days have been pretty normal around here lately. Ranger is still working on becoming more mobile & vocal, which is pretty fun for us too! I just thought I would post with some pictures taken over the last week or so.



Playing on our bed one morning...







Bathtime is still a big hit around here!






This picture shows 2 of the things he does often: spending time on his hands and knees trying to figure out how to move & sticking things in his mouth. The poor parrot doesn't stand a chance!





Grammy came over one afternoon to keep Ranger while I got out of the house for a while. Thanks Grammy!







Here is Ranger trying to put the moves on Kathryn. I think she is wise to his plan!




Sharing puffs with his buddy, Tripp.





"C'mon Cowboys!" Clearly our good luck Cowboys gear is not quite the charm it used to be!






Chewing on one of Daddy's hats...Ranger loves them!




Trying to get this kid dressed after a bath is a full body workout these days! He is so crazy & slippery!



"Who??? Me????"






Playing with Mommy's kitchen tools...who needs toys??!!??



Have a great week!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home