Okay...so he's not at all creepy, but Ranger is a CRAWLER! The title just seems appropriate since it's almost Halloween.
It's difficult to catch a video because he isn't crawling everywhere just yet...he slips a little on our wood floors. But, I will officially declare that he is crawling now! I was able to shoot this short clip today.
Something tells me that life is about to get much more interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love how pleased he looks with himself when you tell him good job. So sweet!
Alli said...
5:31 PM
Way to go, Ranger! Not only is life about to get more interesting, our playgroups are about to get REALLY interesting! They are all mobile...now that is scary!!!
The Clem Family said...
8:16 PM
Congrats Ranger!
and congrats to mommy too... you are about to have a little helper everywhere you go.
Britney said...
1:27 PM
What a sweet guy! I'm glad he's getting around so well. Good job, Ranger! Can't wait to see that "creepy crawler" again. We miss him!
Amber Smith said...
4:33 PM