Ranger had a wonderful first Halloween weekend! He decided that he wanted to be a turtle.




Ranger was pretty serious most of the time. I think he wondered where we were & why it was so cold!

Ranger & I came home a little early. He was much happier in the warm house with Grumpy!


This is one of Ranger's new actions. When he is tired while eating, he just lays his head down on his tray...so cute!

This last week has been quite a big one for our sweet Ranger. He has not only started crawling, but he is pulling to his knees non-stop, and I even found him standing in his crib after a nap on Saturday! It's crazy how much he is learning so quickly!
We went to the doctor today for his 9 month appointment. He weighs right at 18 pounds and is 26 inches long! Everything else was great, especially his ears.
We hope everyone else had a wonderful Halloween too!

THE cutest turtle!
Lori said...
3:03 PM
That is definitely the cutest turtle to be found anywhere! I'm glad to hear that Ranger's ears are doing well. I hope that buddy continues to stay well. Love that he lays his head down after a meal. Funny guy! Glad you had a Happy Halloween!
Amber Smith said...
3:59 PM
Love that turtle! Glad everything went well at the checkup!
Kim said...
7:38 PM
Cute costume! I am also glad Ranger got a good check up!
The Clem Family said...
9:07 PM