36 Weeks!!

This pregnancy has flown by so incredibly fast! I cannot believe I am 36-weeks pregnant!! Only 3 more to go! I have been so bad about taking pictures of my growing belly this time around...hopefully Baby Brother doesn't mind. :-)


36 Weeks


We had a great doctor appointment today and were able to see our little guy up close and personal. He is such a cutie! His profile actually resembles Ranger's 36-week sonogram quite a bit...it should be interesting to see how they compare once he's out!



More importantly, he is healthy and physically right where he should be. The sonographer estimates Baby Brother weighs 6 lbs, 8 oz right now, putting him on track to weigh right around 8 lbs at birth just like his big brother, Ranger! The doctor feels really confident that even if I went into labor before my scheduled c-section, Baby Brother would be born healthy and happy! Yay!!! We are so thankful that the Lord is taking care of our sweet boy every step of the way.

As for me, I am also still feeling good and have gained 19 pounds so far. This pregnancy has been more tiring than my first, but I knew chasing around Ranger during the hottest months of the year with my growing physique wouldn't be easy! I'm trying my best to take it easy during these last few weeks. I've had more contractions this time around, but they usually only occur on days when I do a little too much work and drink too little water.


And one final picture that any pregnant woman can relate to. What good is having a huge watermelon belly if you can't use it to your advantage? It's so much easier to eat cereal with a perfect table right below my mouth like this! (I want to thank my sweet husband for snapping this attractive picture when I wasn't paying attention!)



3 comments:

So excited!!!! I agree with you, I think baby brother looks a lot like Ranger on the sonogram. It will be so fun to finally get to meet this little guy in person!

10:21 PM  

Wow, it's hard to believe the time is almost here! You look beautiful!

10:55 PM  

praying for a safe and healthy delivery for your baby boy. Great job Chad on getting an adorable pic of Miranda!

8:31 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home