One of the best things about having another little boy is getting double usage out of all of Ranger's clothes!
Ranger - 1 week old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of the best things about having another little boy is getting double usage out of all of Ranger's clothes!
So sweet to have the comparisons (I might steal this idea one day!) They look so much alike, but different at the same time. sweet boys!
The Clem Family said...
3:17 PM
Sweet boys! I'm thinking that Callen may look a bit more like daddy ;)
Hollie said...
10:02 AM
So sweet to see them at the same age in the same outfit! That is the cutest little hand-me-down recipient I've ever seen :-)
Winters said...
3:09 PM
Congratulations to you all! What a sweet blessing from God. We are happy for you. He is precious! Yes, being able to use clothes again is so much fun! Now Avery and Abby actually wear the same size shoes and clothes, so it is like they have they have double the amount of clothes and shoes.
Naomi said...
9:44 AM