Just thought I would share some pictures of my sweet Ranger Roo that we've taken over the last week or two. No rhyme or reason...just cuteness!!








One of my favorite pictures... 2 brothers after a bath!





Staring at his reflection outside our front door...so handsome!






Watching the Cowboy game with Daddy last Sunday. If you look closely, you'll notice Ranger is actually wearing a onesie from last year that is WAY too small. We just haven't gotten him a Cowboy shirt for this season yet. :-)






Enjoying Callen's bouncy seat. In Ranger's defense, it was his first!






Grammy bought these cute overalls for Ranger last year, and we tried them on the other day to see if they fit. They are perfect! (Look for them again around Halloween! ;-) )





Such a sweet big brother!



4 comments:

LOVE the picture of both boys after a bath. Such sweetness! Ranger looks like he is enjoying being a big brother.

11:23 AM  

what a sweet pic of Ranger showing C some love! I also love the teddy all covered up next to baby brother. :)

5:15 PM  

I love the pic of the boys after their bath. You can barely see Callen's wide eyed look. What sweeties! I want to see more pics of Callen. He is SERIOUSLY cute.

9:13 PM  

I am so sorry Miranda. Kamara just recently had to start doing breathing treatments with Ryleigh, so I know how awful it can be. I hope he gets to feeling better soon.I am so glad you thought to take him to the ER! Praise God for that!

10:49 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home