A few weeks ago, our sweet, talented friend Jenn came over and took some family pictures. I'm running a little late, I suppose, but I'm trying to get Callen's birth announcements out soon! Here are some of the pictures she took that didn't make the announcement. Jenn did a wonderful job capturing our family, especially with a very busy 20-month old and a clueless newborn as her main subjects! I love how many of Callen's expressions she managed to capture! Enjoy!

























8 comments:

What great pics! Would you mind emailing me about her pricing? I'm needing to get some family pics done.

3:44 PM  

Those area all so good! Gotta love those expressive newborn faces :-) Jenn did such a great job!

10:10 PM  

Oh my goodness! The crossed eye one of Callen is too much! Hilarious! What sweet boys you have!

10:14 PM  

So darling! I would have a hard time choosing although the cross-eyed picture is very funny.

11:04 PM  

Those are great! I love the one with Callen cross-eyed. It made me laugh out loud!

7:02 AM  

They are all really great!! Beautiful photography of a beautiful family!

6:41 PM  

Sweet, beautiful family! Love the pictures!

7:58 PM  

Those are awesome! Love the one of Ranger and Callen looking at each other. So sweet! Did Jenn Fitzgerald take those or another Jenn?

8:19 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home