Ranger has become quite accustomed to his breathing treatments, and will now actually leave his mask on. He had a treatment in his pediatrician's office yesterday, and they gave us this super cool dinosaur mask!


He is doing so much better and will be off his steroids tomorrow. We've been doing breathing treatments every 4 hours, but after tomorrow we will only do them at morning and night for the next month. Then, we will just do them as needed.





Cutest dinosaur I've ever met!!


2 comments:

Umm, are you nursing in that video? It totally adds to the chaos of what I'm sure life is like these days & makes it quite funny! Seriously though, I'm so glad that Ranger is on the mend.

9:19 PM  

I'm so glad Ranger is feeling better! Poor little guy and poor you. What would you do without grandparents living so close?!? I hope you don't have to make another trip!

9:38 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home