Life is pretty good around here. We spend time enjoying our boys, and I try to catch our fun in pictures as much as possible. I wish I did an even better job!
We were making a little "Mater" truck go through the boys' legs, and Ranger clearly thought it was hilarious.
This picture shows just how being a mom has mellowed me out tremendously. Before kids, if you would have told me I would be okay with my children pulling my clothes out of drawers, I would have called you crazy. But, they think it's so funny, and then it's another game to put them all back. So, all in all, it's a good activity to occupy them!
Callen is learning some sweet basketball moves...
He's not always this sweet. ;-)
Chad was trying to keep Callen busy for me. He thought being on Daddy's shoulders was super fun!
Callen's new trick: If I have the pantry open, he rushes in and grabs the bag of animal crackers. He pulls off the clip and helps himself.
Rascal
Wrestle Mania!
Love him!
Showing off his Junior Asparagus tattoo from Sully's birthday party. We managed to keep the thing on for 4-5 days. He was so proud!
And, to make watching baseball with Daddy even more comfortable, Ranger put the bean bag on the couch. Looks cozy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment