Well, here we go again! We are happy to announce that Baby Johnston #3 will be joining us in May!
Here is the first picture of our little guy or girl. Most people are rooting for a little girl. I really just want a healthy baby, so either option is fine with me!
I am 8 weeks pregnant, so we've got a long way to go. I'm quite nauseated almost all day, and really tired, but if this pregnancy is like my previous two, I should feel really good in about a month. I'm sure the extra exhaustion has nothing to do with chasing my two boys around. ;-) The baby's due date is actually May 21, which is Chad's birthday. But, we will have a c-section about a week earlier, so they won't share a birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To have a true "full house" you guys need to have a girl! That is my vote! So excited for you all!
The Clem Family said...
8:36 PM
Congratulations! The more the merrier...at least that's our motto!
Hayley said...
9:36 PM
That's so funny that you're due on Chad's birthday. Beau's due date was J's birthday, but we also had a c-section a week early. Way to join the ranks of those crazy people with three kids!
Alli said...
3:46 PM
Congrats!! How fun that we will have little ones right about the same age :-) Hope you're feeling well!
Winters said...
4:04 PM
WHAT!?!?! I am so excited for you guys! What an incredible blessing!
Courtney said...
9:37 PM