20 Weeks!

I am 20 weeks pregnant this week! We had an appointment with my doctor today and were able to see our little one on a sonogram. Our little guy or girl is healthy! We did decide not to find out the baby's gender this time around, even though it would have been so easy to find out during the sonogram. But, we stayed strong and are really excited about the big reveal on our little one's actual birth day!



He or she wasn't all that cooperative during the sonogram and never stayed still very long. Little one never wanted to turn towards us very long. We did get a good shot of one sweet little foot...





And here is a sweet little face (alien-like it may look). :-) Little One moved constantly, which is a great sign! Everything looked healthy and normal, and I am measuring right where I should be. The next time we see this sweet face should be at our 36-week sonogram, right before meeting Little One face to face at 39 weeks!





I am feeling good! Just a little tired, but that is to be expected. I gained a couple of pounds this month, so I think I'm doing my part! We have scheduled the c-section for May 14th...I know it will be here before we know it!


1 comments:

I am so glad that your little one got a healthy report. I am so excited that you guys are waiting to find out the gender. That is what I wanted to do with #3 if we were to have one. Since we probably won't, I am going to live through the excitement of your surprise! :) Can't wait!

8:21 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home